This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v12.actor.Actor(pose='0 0 0 0 0 0', skin=None, animation=<factory>, script=None, link=<factory>, joint=<factory>, plugin=<factory>, name=None, static=False)¶
- pose: Origin of the actor
- link: A physical link with inertia, collision, and visual
properties. A link must be a child of a model, and any number of links may exist in a model.
- joint: A joint connections two links with kinematic and dynamic
- plugin: A plugin is a dynamically loaded chunk of code. It can exist
as a child of world, model, and sensor.
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.
A plugin is a dynamically loaded chunk of code.