This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v12.geometry.Geometry.Heightmap(uri='__default__', size='1 1 1', pos='0 0 0', texture=<factory>, blend=<factory>)¶
A heightmap based on a 2d grayscale image.
- uri: URI to a grayscale image file
- size: The size of the heightmap in world units
- pos: A position offset.
- texture: The heightmap can contain multiple textures. The order
of the texture matters. The first texture will appear at the lowest height, and the last texture at the highest height. Use blend to control the height thresholds and fade between textures.
- blend: The blend tag controls how two adjacent textures are
mixed. The number of blend elements should equal one less than the number of textures.
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.
The blend tag controls how two adjacent textures are mixed.
The heightmap can contain multiple textures.