This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v12.sensor.Sensor(always_on=False, update_rate=0.0, visualize=False, pose='0 0 0 0 0 0', topic='__default', plugin=<factory>, camera=None, ray=None, contact=None, rfidtag=None, rfid=None, name=None, type=None)¶
The sensor tag describes the type and properties of a sensor.
- always_on: If true the sensor will always be updated according to
the update rate.
- update_rate: The frequency at which the sensor data is generated. If
left unspecified, the sensor will generate data every cycle.
- visualize: If true, the sensor is visualized in the GUI
- pose: This is the pose of the sensor, relative to the parent link
- topic: Name of the topic on which data is published. This is
necessary for visualization
- plugin: A plugin is a dynamically loaded chunk of code. It can exist
as a child of world, model, and sensor.
- camera: These elements are specific to camera sensors.
- ray: These elements are specific to the ray (laser) sensor.
- contact: These elements are specific to the contact sensor.
- name: A unique name for the sensor. This name must not match another
model in the model.
- type: The type name of the sensor. By default, gazebo supports types
camera, depth, stereocamera, contact, imu, ir and ray.
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.
These elements are specific to camera sensors.
These elements are specific to the contact sensor.
A plugin is a dynamically loaded chunk of code.
These elements are specific to the ray (laser) sensor.