This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v13.physics.Physics(update_rate=1000.0, max_contacts=20, gravity='0 0 -9.8', bullet=None, ode=None, type=None)¶
The physics tag specifies the type and properties of the dynamics engine.
- update_rate: Rate at which to update the physics engine
- max_contacts: Maximum number of contacts allowed between two
entities. This value can be over ridden by a max_contacts element in a collision element.
- gravity: The gravity vector
- bullet: Bullet specific physics properties
- ode: ODE specific physics properties
- type: The type of the dynamics engine. Currently must be set to ode
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.
Bullet specific physics properties.
ODE specific physics properties.