This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v13.world.World(gui=None, physics=None, scene=None, light=<factory>, model=<factory>, actor=<factory>, plugin=<factory>, joint=<factory>, road=<factory>, state=<factory>, name=None)¶
The world element encapsulates an entire world description including: models, scene, physics, joints, and plugins.
- physics: The physics tag specifies the type and properties of the
- scene: Specifies the look of the environment.
- light: The light element describes a light source.
- model: The model element defines a complete robot or any other
- plugin: A plugin is a dynamically loaded chunk of code. It can exist
as a child of world, model, and sensor.
- joint: A joint connections two links with kinematic and dynamic
- name: Unique name of the world
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.
A plugin is a dynamically loaded chunk of code.