This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v15.collision.Collision(laser_retro=0.0, max_contacts=10, frame=<factory>, pose=None, geometry=None, surface=None, name=None)¶
The collision properties of a link.
Note that this can be different from the visual properties of a link, for example, simpler collision models are often used to reduce computation time.
- laser_retro: intensity value returned by laser sensor.
- max_contacts: Maximum number of contacts allowed between two
entities. This value overrides the max_contacts element defined in physics.
- frame: A frame of reference to which a pose is relative.
- pose: A position(x,y,z) and orientation(roll, pitch yaw) with
respect to the specified frame.
- geometry: The shape of the visual or collision object.
- surface: The surface parameters
- name: Unique name for the collision element within the scope of the
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.
A frame of reference to which a pose is relative.
The surface parameters.