This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v15.model.Model.Include(uri='__default__', pose='0 0 0 0 0 0', name=None, static=False, plugin=<factory>)¶
Include resources from a URI.
This can be used to nest models.
- uri: URI to a resource, such as a model
- pose: Override the pose of the included model. A position and
orientation in the global coordinate frame for the model. Position(x,y,z) and rotation (roll, pitch yaw) in the global coordinate frame.
- name: Override the name of the included model.
- static: Override the static value of the included model.
- plugin: A plugin is a dynamically loaded chunk of code. It can
exist as a child of world, model, and sensor.
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.
A plugin is a dynamically loaded chunk of code.