This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v15.model.Model(static=False, self_collide=False, allow_auto_disable=True, include=<factory>, model=<factory>, frame=<factory>, pose=None, link=<factory>, joint=<factory>, plugin=<factory>, gripper=<factory>, name=None)¶
The model element defines a complete robot or any other physical object.
- static: If set to true, the model is immovable. Otherwise the model
is simulated in the dynamics engine.
- self_collide: If set to true, all links in the model will collide
with each other (except those connected by a joint). Can be overridden by the link or collision element self_collide property. Two links within a model will collide if link1.self_collide OR link2.self_collide. Links connected by a joint will never collide.
- allow_auto_disable: Allows a model to auto-disable, which is means
the physics engine can skip updating the model when the model is at rest. This parameter is only used by models with no joints.
- include: Include resources from a URI. This can be used to nest
- model: A nested model element
- frame: A frame of reference to which a pose is relative.
- pose: A position(x,y,z) and orientation(roll, pitch yaw) with
respect to the specified frame.
- link: A physical link with inertia, collision, and visual
properties. A link must be a child of a model, and any number of links may exist in a model.
- joint: A joint connections two links with kinematic and dynamic
- plugin: A plugin is a dynamically loaded chunk of code. It can exist
as a child of world, model, and sensor.
- name: A unique name for the model. This name must not match another
model in the world.
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.
A frame of reference to which a pose is relative.
Include resources from a URI.
A plugin is a dynamically loaded chunk of code.