This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v15.sensor.Sensor.LogicalCamera(near=0.0, far=1.0, aspect_ratio=1.0, horizontal_fov=1.0)¶
These elements are specific to logical camera sensors.
A logical camera reports objects that fall within a frustum. Computation should be performed on the CPU.
- near: Near clipping distance of the view frustum
- far: Far clipping distance of the view frustum
- aspect_ratio: Aspect ratio of the near and far planes. This is
the width divided by the height of the near or far planes.
- horizontal_fov: Horizontal field of view of the frustum, in
radians. This is the angle between the frustum’s vertex and the edges of the near or far plane.