This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v15.sensor.Sensor.Transceiver(essid='wireless', frequency=2442.0, min_frequency=2412.0, max_frequency=2484.0, gain=2.5, power=14.5, sensitivity=- 90.0)¶
These elements are specific to a wireless transceiver.
- essid: Service set identifier (network name)
- frequency: Specifies the frequency of transmission in MHz
- min_frequency: Only a frequency range is filtered. Here we set
the lower bound (MHz).
- max_frequency: Only a frequency range is filtered. Here we set
the upper bound (MHz).
- gain: Specifies the antenna gain in dBi
- power: Specifies the transmission power in dBm
- sensitivity: Mininum received signal power in dBm