This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v15.state.State(sim_time='0 0', wall_time='0 0', real_time='0 0', iterations=0, insertions=None, deletions=None, model=<factory>, light=<factory>, world_name=None)¶
- sim_time: Simulation time stamp of the state [seconds nanoseconds]
- wall_time: Wall time stamp of the state [seconds nanoseconds]
- real_time: Real time stamp of the state [seconds nanoseconds]
- iterations: Number of simulation iterations.
- insertions: A list of new model names
- deletions: A list of deleted model names
- model: Model state
- light: Light state
- world_name: Name of the world this state applies to
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.
A list of deleted model names.
A list of new model names.