This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v17.light.Light(cast_shadows=False, diffuse='1 1 1 1', specular='.1 .1 .1 1', attenuation=None, direction='0 0 -1', spot=None, pose=None, name=None, type=None)¶
The light element describes a light source.
- cast_shadows: When true, the light will cast shadows.
- diffuse: Diffuse light color
- specular: Specular light color
- attenuation: Light attenuation
- direction: Direction of the light, only applicable for spot and
- spot: Spot light parameters
- pose: A position(x,y,z) and orientation(roll, pitch yaw) with
respect to the frame named in the relative_to attribute.
- name: A unique name for the light.
- type: The light type: point, directional, spot.
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.
Spot light parameters.