This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v17.world.World.Include(uri='__default__', name=None, static=False, pose=None, plugin=<factory>)¶
Include resources from a URI.
- uri: URI to a resource, such as a model
- name: Override the name of the included entity.
- static: Override the static value of the included entity.
- pose: A position(x,y,z) and orientation(roll, pitch yaw) with
respect to the frame named in the relative_to attribute.
- plugin: A plugin is a dynamically loaded chunk of code. It can
exist as a child of world, model, and sensor.
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.
A plugin is a dynamically loaded chunk of code.