This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v18.actor.Actor.Script(loop=True, delay_start=0.0, auto_start=True, trajectory=<factory>)¶
Adds scripted trajectories to the actor.
- loop: Set this to true for the script to be repeated in a loop.
For a fluid continuous motion, make sure the last waypoint matches the first one.
- delay_start: This is the time to wait before starting the
script. If running in a loop, this time will be waited before starting each cycle.
- auto_start: Set to true if the animation should start as soon as
the simulation starts playing. It is useful to set this to false if the animation should only start playing only when triggered by a plugin, for example.
- trajectory: The trajectory contains a series of keyframes to be
The trajectory contains a series of keyframes to be followed.