This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v18.collision.Collision(laser_retro=0.0, max_contacts=10, pose=None, geometry=None, surface=None, name=None)¶
The collision properties of a link.
Note that this can be different from the visual properties of a link, for example, simpler collision models are often used to reduce computation time.
- laser_retro: intensity value returned by laser sensor.
- max_contacts: Maximum number of contacts allowed between two
entities. This value overrides the max_contacts element defined in physics.
- pose: A position (x,y,z) and orientation (roll, pitch yaw) with
respect to the frame named in the relative_to attribute.
- geometry: The shape of the visual or collision object.
- surface: The surface parameters
- name: Unique name for the collision element within the scope of the
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.
The surface parameters.