This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v18.geometry.Geometry.Heightmap(uri='__default__', size='1 1 1', pos='0 0 0', texture=<factory>, blend=<factory>, use_terrain_paging=False, sampling=1)¶
A heightmap based on a 2d grayscale image.
- uri: URI to a grayscale image file
- size: The size of the heightmap in world units. When
loading an image: “size” is used if present, otherwise defaults to 1x1x1. When loading a DEM: “size” is used if present, otherwise defaults to true size of DEM.
- pos: A position offset.
- texture: The heightmap can contain multiple textures. The order
of the texture matters. The first texture will appear at the lowest height, and the last texture at the highest height. Use blend to control the height thresholds and fade between textures.
- blend: The blend tag controls how two adjacent textures are
mixed. The number of blend elements should equal one less than the number of textures.
- use_terrain_paging: Set if the rendering engine will use terrain
- sampling: Samples per heightmap datum. For rasterized
heightmaps, this indicates the number of samples to take per pixel. Using a higher value, e.g. 2, will generally improve the quality of the heightmap but lower performance.
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.
The blend tag controls how two adjacent textures are mixed.
The heightmap can contain multiple textures.