This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v18.material.Material.Pbr.Metal(albedo_map=None, roughness_map=None, roughness='0.5', metalness_map=None, metalness='0.5', environment_map=None, ambient_occlusion_map=None, normal_map=None, emissive_map=None, light_map=None)¶
PBR using the Metallic/Roughness workflow.
- albedo_map: Filename of the diffuse/albedo map.
- roughness_map: Filename of the roughness map.
- roughness: Material roughness in the range of [0,1], where 0
represents a smooth surface and 1 represents a rough surface. This is the inverse of a specular map in a PBR specular workflow.
- metalness_map: Filename of the metalness map.
- metalness: Material metalness in the range of [0,1], where 0
represents non-metal and 1 represents raw metal
- environment_map: Filename of the environment / reflection
map, typically in the form of a cubemap
- ambient_occlusion_map: Filename of the ambient occlusion
map. The map defines the amount of ambient lighting on the surface.
- normal_map: Filename of the normal map. The normals can be
in the object space or tangent space as specified in the ‘type’ attribute
- emissive_map: Filename of the emissive map.
- light_map: Filename of the light map. The light map is a
prebaked light texture that is applied over the albedo map
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.