This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v18.model.Model.Include(uri='__default__', name=None, static=False, placement_frame=None, pose=None, plugin=<factory>)¶
Include resources from a URI.
This can be used to nest models. The included resource can only contain one ‘model’ element. The URI can point to a directory or a file. If the URI is a directory, it must conform to the model database structure (see /tutorials?tut=composition&cat=specification&#defining-models-in-separate-files).
- uri: URI to a resource, such as a model
- name: Override the name of the included model.
- static: Override the static value of the included model.
- placement_frame: The frame inside the included model whose pose
will be set by the specified pose element. If this element is specified, the pose must be specified.
- pose: A position (x,y,z) and orientation (roll, pitch yaw) with
respect to the frame named in the relative_to attribute.
- plugin: A plugin is a dynamically loaded chunk of code. It can
exist as a child of world, model, and sensor.
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.
A plugin is a dynamically loaded chunk of code.