This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v18.sdf.Sdf(world=<factory>, model=None, actor=None, light=None, version=None)¶
SDFormat base element that can include one model, actor, light, or worlds.
A user of multiple worlds could run parallel instances of simulation, or offer selection of a world at runtime.
- world: The world element encapsulates an entire world description
including: models, scene, physics, and plugins.
- model: The model element defines a complete robot or any other
- actor: A special kind of model which can have a scripted motion.
This includes both global waypoint type animations and skeleton animations.
- light: The light element describes a light source.
- version: Version number of the SDFormat specification.