This class is autogenerated. More detailed documentation can be found in the SDFormat spec.
- class v18.world.World.Population(model_count=1, distribution=None, box=None, cylinder=None, pose=None, model=None, name=None)¶
The population element defines how and where a set of models will be automatically populated in Gazebo.
- model_count: The number of models to place.
- distribution: Specifies the type of object distribution and its
- box: Box shape
- cylinder: Cylinder shape
- pose: A position (x,y,z) and orientation (roll, pitch yaw) with
respect to the frame named in the relative_to attribute.
- model: The model element defines a complete robot or any other
- name: A unique name for the population. This name must not match
another population in the world.
Note that only complex elements are listed here. Elements that resolve to simple types (int, str, bool) are inlined.
Specifies the type of object distribution and its optional parameters.